Cirrus Water has been designing and building Atmospheric Water Generators for over 10 years. This experience has provided us with the expertise to solve complex problems that require specialized knowledge and advanced manufacturing capabilities.
Our team of engineering consultants, in conjunction with our shop technicians can design and build complete systems capable of delivering water to any size project from large commercial or industrial buildings to residential homes.
The following case studies detail projects to provide sustainable water solutions to a range of industries.
- Industry: Commercial Building
- Company: Altron House
- Problem: Receiving, storing, regular stock takes and distributing of bottled water to a number of chilling dispensers was cumbersome, time consuming and hazardous.
- Solution:A CWM100 unit was installed on the roof, with reticulation supplying twenty-four new chilling dispensers, resulting in 44% cost saving.
- Industry: Residential
- Problem: Regular water supply interruptions due to breakages in municipal water supply.
- Solution: Body Corporate installed a CWM100 unit on the roof of the block, piping pristine water to each apartment, resulting in massive 56% cost saving.
- Industry: Restaurant
- Problem: The establishment on average spent over $2.00 per litre for bottled water including transport and empty bottle disposal.
- Regular water supply interruptions due to breakages in municipal water supply.
- Solution: A CWM300 unit was installed resulting in astronomic drop in cost to $0.20 per litre, an astonishing 90% saving, after considering transport and disposal costs!
- Industry: Construction
- Problem: On average 200 litres of drinking water was used per day, consisting out of 500ml plastic bottled water that was ordered monthly, at USD1.09 per litre.
- Solution: A CWM200 unit was installed, and workers issued with aluminium flasks that were refilled as required. A massive 88% saving was the result.